The CamBoard pico flexx is a 3D camera development kit based on pmd Time-of-Flight (ToF) technology. It is a slim external USB device, about the size of a pack of gum, for flexible 3D sensing use cases using a VCSEL based IR illumination (Laser Class 1).
Get the most flexxible 3D Time-of-Flight
3D camera development kit
Currently out of stock. Stay tuned for updates! CamBoard pico flexx
- 3D camera development kit
- Dimensions: 68mm x 17mm x 7.35 mm
- based on pmd Time-of-Flight (ToF) technology
- including powerful software suite
- USB 2.0 powered
- Up to 45 fps
- 0.1m – 4m range
- Laser Class 1
This product is currently out of stock. Sorry!
You can sign up to our Newsletter to receive the latest updates about product availability.
- 3D point cloud: X, Y and Z values for every pixel result in a point cloud of the observed scene.
- Gray value: In addition to the Z value, every pixel provides a gray value, which represents the signal strength (amplitude) of the active illumination, so this is an IR gray value image. It can be used for standard 2D image processing and it is perfectly aligned to the depth image. It is also not affected by background light so it is a very robust 2D image in every light condition. This data also directly corresponds to the depth data quality so it gives a performance indication for the depth data.
- Confidence value: This value provides information whether the pixel measured a valid 3D value or whether the 3D data is not reliable due to saturation, underexposure or other reasons.
Ultimate Flexxibility in A Small Form Factor
The CamBoard pico flexx is the peripheral, USB-connected embodiment of a depth sensor, which can be integrated into a mobile device. The perfect tool for early developers who want to be ahead of their time.
The MixedMode enables close range gesture interaction and long range environmental sensing in parallel by capturing 2 depth data streams with different configurations at the same time. The perfect operation mode for applications in the VR / AR environment.
The CamBoard pico flexx Flexible working ranges, flexible framerates, Android support, MacOS support, reduced depth noise.
Meet the pmd CamBoard pico family! We are happy to announce two new members of the CamBoard pico family: the CamBoard pico maxx and the CamBoard pico monstar. Both will extend the portfolio of applications, so that developers can achieve best possible results for every single use case.